Eastgate Cottages openED on July 4th
Our priority is the safety of our staff, guests and the
To make things as safe as possible we have made changes to the way we operate, adapting our cleaning regimes inline with the official recommendations and ensuring our response is as robust as possible so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Some of the changes you can expect are:
- A video rather than a personal welcome to the cottages and a video tour for new customers.
- The laundry room will remain closed whilst current regulations prevail, if in a cottage without washing machine bring plenty of clothes.
- The office will not be available to guests but we are available by phone and email.
- Soft furnishings like cushions, throws as well as books and games and materials seen as non essential have been removed from the cottage.
- The cutlery, crockery and kitchenware is significantly reduced from normal to make it practical to sanitise everything between lets.
- Arrival and departure times will be changed; earliest arrival 3pm and departure by 9am to allow us the extra time needed to sanitise the cottage inline with recommendations.
We are very excited about welcoming you back and of course the joy of self catering that you can control your own environment and venture out as much or as little as you wish.
We will send you in advance of your stay details of what’s on and what’s open so you can enjoy the area to the full.
In all cases whether travelling abroad or in the UK you should review and consider your holiday insurance in case of a further outbreak. If you have paid either in full or a deposit and we are not able to open due to government regulations then your booking will be transferred to a mutually agreeable date in the next 12 months.
We will do our very best to ensure that the “new normal” means that you are able to relax and enjoy your holiday at Eastgate Cottages