Eastgate Cottages : Open for Your Holiday.
We are now fully reopen in line with government guidelines.
Our priority is the safety of our staff, guests and the local community. We operate the stringent COVID security measures that we employed since we were reopened in 2020, which are outlined below but if you have any queries do please ask. We are all regularly tested for COVID 19 to ensure we can give you further reassurance that you visit will be as safe as we can make it.
To make things as safe as possible we have made changes to the way we operate, adapting our cleaning regimes inline with official recommendations ensuring our response is as robust as possible so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Some of the changes you can expect are:
- A video rather than a personal welcome to the cottages and a video tour for new customers.
- The laundry room will be available for restricted times for one person only. N.B Many cottage have their own washing machines.
- The office will not be available to guests but we usually around onsite and available by phone and e.mail.
- The cutlery, crockery and kitchenware is reduced from normal to make it practical to sanitise between lets.
- Arrival and departure times have been changed. The earliest arrival is 2pm and departures by 9.30am allowing us the extra time needed to sanitise the cottages.
The joy of self catering is that you can control your own environment and venture out as much or as little as you wish our visitors last summer were very supportive and complimentary of our response but if you have ANY queries please ask.
In all cases whether travelling abroad or in the UK you should review and consider your holiday insurance. We do not cover you for cancellation other than covid related government geographic lockdown.
If you have paid either in full or a deposit and we are not able to open due to government regulations then your booking will be transferred to a mutually agreeable date in the next 12 months or a refund issued.
We will do our very best to ensure that the “new normal” means that you are able to relax and enjoy your holiday at Eastgate Cottages.